Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PRAYERS

So many prayers are needed today. So much going on....I dont really refer to myself as politcal. I just have my own humble opinions...

Mother Nature is to be respected. Praying for relief to be sent to that country of Samoa and Indonesia. Praying for the wounded and the survivors that are now left with the insemountable task of dealing with this all.

Pres. Obama...has stepped into such a bee's nest. Pray for him to make the correct choices to guide this country into peace. As a wife of an active duty member...having all our husbands home safe is a priority for me and my family. But I know that sometimes decisions have to be made for the welfare,  for the majority of the people. Please pray to give him wisdom...I personally will be praying for Afghanistan and the withdrawing of our troops. We need to end this. I fear we this is another Vietnam in the making.

Prayers for a friend who is experiencing medical issues. Needs a CT ...sending healing thoughts.

Praying for my sailor and his men...

No comments:

Post a Comment