Thursday, September 24, 2009

Theme for the day...LATE

YEah....Late...My alarm did ring. I looked at it and shut it off. I rolled back over *thinking* I would sleep for just a few more minutes. Yeah...NO...I woke up at 35 min. later. Poor Jon. I ran to his room and ripped some clothes out of his closet all the while enocuraging Jonathon to RISE & SHINE. If you know any autistic child, you know fast is not thier forte. But Jonathon totally stepped up. He got out of bed, went to my bathroom and then back to where I was to 'help' him get dressed. He piggybacked his way downstairs with me where he ate a muffin and milk. I packed a super fast lunch, put shoes on and sent him back upstairs to brusha brusha his teeth. With his hair combed and his backpack by the door we waited. If you can believe it...the bus came late too. Thank heavens...James and Marin also were late. No alarm seemed to rise the Haffner household today. I am left wondering if Jim made it to work on time today. Just out of curiosity.

On the agenda today is some scrapping. I am going to start searching for some pictures to place in my mom's calendar. I would like for that to be completed as soon as I can. I still have JD's summer visit book to accomplish and my own layouts that seem to always fall behind. Marin has student teaching at dance. Dinner needs to be made and James has a football game. Its away at Bishop Snyder so I probably wont be seeing him until later on tonight. If we are lucky Jim will make it home for dinner again. With only a few dinner's left before he leaves for a 6 month deployment. They are really really important and every minute counts...even if your late.


No comments:

Post a Comment