Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Its WEDNESDAY :)

Its my favorite day of the week. Wednesday. I am hoping for a nice calm and productive one. It may or may not be that way but we will see. Ahhhh....Its been a few days since I have *BLOGGED*...I find that word so funny. This is a bonafide way of keeping a personal journal just all high tech style. So far so good. Its been a nice way to discuss what happens in our life.

So we spent Sunday at church. I help the kindergarten class with CCD. Its been so much fun. I am enjoying it do far. Jim took James to look for Ads. No luck there and Marin went to CCD and she isnt enjoying it to much. She is ready for confirmation. They are growing up.

Monday was another duty day, Tuesday, I helped a good friend do Meals on Wheels. It took a few hours and we went to provide food for homebound elderly people. It was a good experience.  I really enjoyed it. It was so heartwarming anf fulfilling. I love being a servant of the Lord. I hope that I can continue to help Debbie with that. I know she has a regular aide but I expressed a desire to help anyway I can. Its hard because I still have Jonathon to pick up at 3 pm. These people need ANYONE who can come provide the basics of necessities. I am going to see if the council for aging has a closer area here in Yulee that I may be able to help out with. Marin had a game. YMS faced the Hilliard Flashes and they won 26-0. Go Hornets. I love that the cheerleaders support the band and vice versa. Its awesome. Nice to see. James is practicing for soccer. That starts soon too. Still on the job hunt...I am wishing him luck.

I watched Jimmy sleep last night. I keep thinking my eyes need to feast on him now. He is leaving in days and my heart is breaking. I am praying PRAYING that all the soldiers out there stay safe and return home soon. I was so happy that he enjoyed Jonathon's video to Walk Now for Autism Speaks. I spent 2 days working on it and I STILL cant combine the audio with the video but it looks as if that wont be long. At least I think so. But he loved it. He was moved and he cried. I just cried with him. Not the reaction I think that he would have. I was so proud. It must be Awesome...LOL. At least as Jon's parents we think so.

Today on the list...finish this laundry, cook dinner and maybe go to scrapbook and things again. My favorite store is closing its doors. Another scrapbook store bites the dust. So sad. The recession is killing everyone. Marin has dance tonight, so an early dinner needs to be done. Thats about it on the wed. agenda. I am praying for a nice peaceful day. I am praying for Jim to come home early and spend time with us. Its Wed. midweek...

No comments:

Post a Comment