Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday's...

Are supposed to be one of the only days we have to sleep in. Guess who decided to keep his 6 am wake up?? Jon...Ayyee....to make matters worse I had the migraine from heck. It was a LONG hard morning. Jon wouldnt return back to sleep. No matter how hard I tried to convince him. Then he wanted Eggs & Toast !! So with my pounding headache I made him his breakfast and then Jim got home from duty. He convinced me to take an Excedrin Migraine pill and sit for about 40 minutes. I didnt want to SIT but my body made me do it. After about 30 min...I felt better. So we got dressed and off we went to buy Marin a dress for Homecoming. We were there for a few hours but we finally narrowed it down to 2 choices...The red one or the purple one. Both of which were lovely. She choose the purple on. I loved it. We ate lunch in the mall and then trotted back off to get James a new shirt and a tie. Also in purple. Must be the "in" color. I cooked Jims favorite for dinner and then we went off to the beach. We got there in time to see the sunset, play ball w/ our 4 legged kids and go get ice cream at Sonic. Our weekends are winding down. We have 1 more Saturday left then Jim will be gone. Missing many many Saturdays. So I am happy that my migraine subsided and we made the best of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment