Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My 1st post at 11:30?? Thats Just like me

I should be resting. 5:30 am comes so fast and its hard to believe that its time to start the day yet again when that alarm rings. I remembered I started this blog sometime in Jan. 2009 and THIS is my first entry. I am attempting this at night?? I am crazy....YES... uuhhh NO...I am a very busy mother. A busy mother of 3, wife to a wonderful man. But someone who's work keeps us apart. He is active duty and married to the service. That sadly wont change until retirement time. I am honestly looking forward to that day with bells on. This busy mom needs her honey. I love being married and I look forward to having a normal life. Until then...James, Marin and Jonathon keep me on my toes. James is 16 and a Jr. in school. Marin is 13 and our only girl. Jonathon is 5 and our blessing. We are a goofy, happy family. We have our ups, downs and everything in between. So...That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Because I am Bren...I LIVE every day to the fullest...LAUGH big ol' belly giggles and LOVE my family with all of my inner being. Welcome to my blog world...


No comments:

Post a Comment