AAHHH...its Wednesday. That's midweek :) Midweek can be just as tricky and busy as any other part of the week. But I don't know why Wed. always makes me feel that its halfway over but its does. I can probably say if I have a favorite day of the week it would be WEDNESDAY !! yeah.
Today has been exceptionally lazy. Don't have too many of those days but it is. I slept in. Jonathon was in my bed last night. When Jon is in our bed...you know it. I have arms, legs, head everywhere. He is restless and I often wonder how he gets any rest himself w/ all that moving about. Jon usually comes and finds my room when Jim isn't home. Jimmy had duty and well...there he goes busting the door down and squeezing in w/ me. I asked him why he was in my bed and not in his own and his response was "because I love u too much Mommy" How do you send that sweet boy back to his bed. Yeah...I didn't !!
So on the agenda besides sleeping in, is a shower, dinner, dance and finally HOME. Jim should be here when I leave. If we are lucky we can have dinner together as a family. But time will tell. Hey....its Wednesday. Maybe its my lucky day too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment