The top 10 of New Years Resolution for 2010.
1. Stop smoking ( i dont smoke :)
2. Get Fit ( I need to be better at this ;(
3. Lose Weight (yup...goes along with #2)
3. Lose Weight (yup...goes along with #2)
4. Enjoy Life More ( that WE DO...its too short)
5. Quit Drinking ( never started)
6. Get Organised ( i am 50/50 there...could use improvement)
7. Learn Something New ( finding the time...big issue)
8. Get Out of Debt ( well 3 kids to raise, 1 income and we do OK)
9. Spend more time with the Family ( Thats a BETTER category...this year its been nice)
10. Help Others ( I DO ! proudly)
I was in one of my many nights of insomnia when I came across the many articles floating around the internet about the new and upcoming year. Everyone makes a promise for change and attempts this with sincere honesty at first. Then eventually everyone fails and this is because we are all creatures of habit. New things, new changes are difficult. That why we see the same resolutions year after year. They are HARD. Hard to keep up and maintain. I havent decided what I will attempt at making "better" or "changing" this year. I decided last year NOT to decide. I hated the feeling of "I DIDNT GET IT DONE" So...I just didnt make one at all. It worked out well for me... may decide its OK...just to LIVE and LET LIVE again. Who knows???
No comments:
Post a Comment