Friday, December 18, 2009

ROAD TEST...

I CANT STAND IT....My oldest son James past his road test. But has forbidden me to post anything about it. How can I not?? This is a huge deal and a right of passage to scream about from the rooftops. HELLO?? He is happy about it but I am the proud scrapbooking momma who has to share. I HAVE TOO. My baby is growing up. Taking steps closer to being a man on his own. This is so exciting and scary for me. I just keep praying he stays calm and mature, He always keeps God in his life and takes bigger steps everyday in this highway we call LIFE. You make me so proud to be your mom James and I am so happy your dont read my blog....LOL




I got the THUMBS UP that he passed ...LOL

"your so gay  Mom" ...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment