Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its all about the giving...

My mom is very thoughtful and giving. Dont get me wrong we have ups and downs like any other family members. But she has always had a huge giving heart. Everyone says that about me as well. I dont really see it but I recall how much my mom GIVES to everyone and everything and I know it must be somewhat truthful. I had a great example of giving from her. From taking in immigrants who speak no english, to making meals for friends, caring for animals and so much more. My mom is a GIVER. She takes pleasure knowing that she has done for you. I am the same WAY....I love to spread the joy and I am all about anything I can do for you/ help you or give you. Sometimes thats not appreciated but mostly it is.

Today I came home to a GIFT. Right before the Holidays?? YUP....from my mom. She remembered a conversation we had about certain stoneware from QVC I really liked. My mom and I also share our love for the kitchen. It was a sweet, short conversation that I thought nothing about until I came home to this huge box in my doorway. When I opened it...there was the 13 piece temptations oven-to-table stoneware I had chatted about. Without even looking at the form I knew where it came from and who gave it to me. MOM.
Because she is always always about giving in anyway she can. I love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment