Monday, December 14, 2009

Chics...were here !!


I moderate a local group of ladies. We are called the SCRAPFABULOUS CHICS. There are about 24 of us. Not  a huge group but a fun group of ladies. We are all bond by our love for a favorite hobby...scrapbooking. We meet once a month at different stores and we have swaps, exchanges and do fun activities. Its a nice time just for ME. I give to 3 kids, a house and a loving husband so I try to always do something for me. 1 day a month...and I dont feel guilty about it. We just had our Holiday get together at my house, and I was so honored to have my group here. What a GREAT TIME. Everyone brought a dish to share. I made a lasagna and some garlic bread. There was plenty of desserts and appetizers. We exchanged our calendars for 2010. WHAT AN AWESOME SWAP. Everyone's calendar was unique and beautiful. I love mine and I will post pics of it. We also had a small scrappy gift exchange. We end this year in a a wonderful get together. Women supporting women due to one small love of scrapbooking. This hobby is unique. We cherish are old memories and make new ones ...to scrap later, all the while nuturing a friendship.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Chics.









Sandra announced she is expecting a baby chic




No comments:

Post a Comment