JUST SO SWEET....I LOVED IT
Thursday, December 17, 2009
SECRET SISTER
I belong to a ANOTHER scrap group called the Heart of Georgia Scrappers. The HOGS for short. Its a much larger group ( 80+) and I really only get to see them about once or twice a year. We usually meet at retreat and have loads of fun. These ladies mean an awful lot to me. They are so...wonderful and caring. They are bright, creative spirits that I just hold dear to my heart. I always look forward to any contact from them. I try to 'keep up' even though I am a long distance gal. Last year, my friend Denise had a swap for secret sisters. I signed up. We got a small bio of info and off we went. I have enjoyed the giving so much. I have also recieved the neatest things at just the right time. It never failed when I was down or low in my spirit...a small box with love would be waiting for me. This month was no different. This month my sister sent a big box. She sent the 12 days of christmas. All wrapped and numbered. It was so special I almost cried. With all that I have been doing....I havent enjoyed the Holidays. They have been overwhelming and a bit stressful. Its hard flying solo 24-7. I am missing Jim and feeling like I have a never ending list. I have strapped tires on my legs and go go go go. Who will do it if I dont. I have 3 kiddo's who depend on me. I cant let them down. So...It sure was nice that my sister took the time out to bring me some sunshine once a day for the next 12 days. I am grateful and touched by this super sweet gift from a awesome person. I just hope I have been as awesome of a sister as I have had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment