Its Christmas Eve...Lets rejoice and be glad. All the running around, hustle and bustle is about over. The stores are closing and the mad dash is at an end. It has too. Its not about the gifts, the food, the list of do's and some donts, its all about why we come together. The small minute details dont count. Not the panic and not the the holidays stress. Its all about each other. Its all about family. Let us call to mind our own family and extended family of dear friends all over the world. I am thinking fondly of my husband who wont be home with us but never leaves our heart. I hope Christmas is as special to you as it is to us. Treasure those calm & bright moments as a family because truly thats what everyday is all about. Merry Christmas...
I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
For there is born to you this day in the city of David, a Savior,
Who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:10
No comments:
Post a Comment