Friday, October 16, 2009

Life is happening

Life is happening at the Haffner household. We have been fairly busy since Jimmy left. Its been 2 weeks but who is counting?? LOL...I havent officially sent a counter to my blog. I wanted to but with the days to go still being 3 digits...I opted to try and remain positive and wait until after the holidays. 2 digits are better than 3!!

James is practicing soccer. Season is fast approaching. That just means more games to watch and more practices to pick up from. James needs a car. That would help us so much. Poor thing...he is also still on the job hunt. That doesnt look too promising either.

Marin has had SPIRIT week...80's day, Hornet Day, Camo day, Twin day and homecoming !! They lost thier game. But the girls tried to remain supportive and cheered them on...spanking or no spanking. GO HORNETS !!

Jonathon is JON...I am so proud of my video. I love that I actally did it. Its not perfect but what can you say...it was a solid B+ attempt !! He is learned his first list of sight words. WOW...reading hopefully will happen. Stay Positive RIGHT??

Looking forward to Polly's surprise lunch and the crop...Really looking forward to my MOM coming back up. I miss her at times. The older we get the more we regress an cherish that family bond. When your young...you dont see the importance of calling or talking to your parents. But as I get older, I see my children growing and I realize...We all need our moms. No matter how old we are. They have a newfound wisdom we dont always see or just see to late. I dont want to let too much life happen w/o them.

Marin cheering at Homecoming game.
                                                CIAO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment