Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good Morning...EARLY AM

So...sometimes when I find my self overwhelmed and LIFE is taking over. I got a case of insomnia. I am also prone to this when I am alone (deployments) really just flip us all out. This week has been pretty rough. Tri-Care our military health insurance dropped us. They had a access to waiver form that needed to be filled out. Like a dutiful wife...I filled it out and sent it in. Guess its floating around on someones desk b/c they never recieved it. GREAT !! Not really...the consequences to all this is complete chaos. They dropped us from out MTF ( Military Treatment Facility) and put us here there and everywhere. I have had to put the fight of my life on...Spent the best of 3 days filling out loads of paper work and writing a statement as to WHY I wanted to continue w/ my original providers. This is JUST CRAZY. Really???  All over a signed piece of paper that I DID FILL OUT and they state they never recieved. The end result is still unknown. I am waiting....impatiently I might add. Trying very hard to stay calm and not feel disgruntled w/ all this Navy red tape. I need this issue resolved. Prayer Prayer and more prayer.

On a good note...Polly's party was fabulous. I had a nice time and even though Jon was a bit of a handful...it was still a great lunch. She got some great gifts...my mom came up. Dee Dee, Kay, Dawn, Ivonne, Debbie, Dracie, Charlotte, Anna-Rita made it so special for her. WoMEn SuPPOrtinG WoMEn !!! YES. Gotta love it. Some new things for a new life. Wishing a dear friend NEW HAPPY BEGINNINGS.

















Jon is missing his dad. He begged to see Mr. David today. Thats Dee Dee's husband. He was somewhat talking to him but it was as if he just wanted a male figure around. We didnt stay long Emily was ill. He is walking around saying This is JIM My Dad. I LOVE MY DAD. Breaks my heart. He has also acted out in school. He got a yellow !! I just had to laugh at the reason WHY...he moved all the misbehaving kids names to YELLOW....she didnt take to kindly to any of that and gave him the yellow. YIKES....too funny. A 6 year old is basically telling you these kids need a time out lady...wake up.

Speaking of 6....Jonathon Cole turned 6 on 10/21 WOW time is zooming by just ZOOMING !!!! We had a great day. Actaully the only NICE day this week. The cake request was eyeballs...eyeball cake and eyeball cupcakes. Fun to make and even BETTER to EAT. Jon...we love you. We are so proud of you and you are a true blessing to us. Happy 6th Birthday Son.





A long week...Hoping a better one ahead and one with SLEEP in  my future. So...at 12:39 AM...I am wishing you a GOOD MORNING and off to bed I go...hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment