Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CCA Retreat


Well...Like always I had such an amazing time at Camp Crop Alot. This is such a special place. Its my haven and I love to be at that house. Its a fun fun place. The hostess is a true Southern lady. She is just a class act. She feeds us and cleans after us. She chit chats w/ us arranges massages for us and makes our time spent there so nice. I will go to CCA as long as I can. As a mother my life really is all about everyone else. I run the kids here and there. I feed them all, I support my spouse and handle all the issues, projects, schools stuff. Its overwhelming at times. But I have my own special times at the retreat house and our special friendship with Elaine. This house holds 12 spots. They are also filled with Mothers, Women and most importantly...my friends. We get together, scrap, laugh, cry and watch movies. Its our own special times in a special place. Every women should have this in their lives. A retreat house with some wonderful gal pals.

I love my time in the barn. My favorite room is the Horse roon and as always my favorite friends...Charlotte, Debbie, Dee Dee, Polly, Michelle, Katie, Kimmy, Denise and 2 new friends that I hit it off with Heather and Lyssa. We are so fortunate to have each other. Fortunate to have the Barn and so fortunate to have Elaine.




No comments:

Post a Comment