This is what I wanted to post about first...But I was happy I had spoken to Jim last night. Happy he called and trying to stay upbeat and positive. What a better way than to chat about Julia's big day. Julia Dahl Fluker was confirmed on Sunday Oct. 25 at Shepard of the Woods Lutheran Church. It was a wonderful service. There were about 11 fine young men and young ladies standing proudly at that alter professing their faith. Its difficult being a teenager now. There wouldnt be enough money in the world for me to go back to those days. Let alone now....teens face more adversity and challenges than we ever did 20 years ago. Its staggering. I am proud of this young lady. We went to cheer her on and had a great time. We love you Julia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment