Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WWWOooooHOOOOOooooo

Its Official....the count down has started. We made our paper chain last night and we are SO SO SO EXCITED. We are ready for Dad to get back home. I am ordering t-shirts for us all ;) Hopefully...that will fit into the budget. We also got our invitation to the candlelight vigil the night before. We havent been to one here so I think we will also attempt that. We can go and see what the last one will be like. I am getting choked up just thinking of homecoming....We are so ready to have the sailors home, our family back....

2 comments:

  1. It will be great!!! I am just so happy for you all. I talked to Blake today and broke down, this should be the opposite since they are coming home. Maybe it is pre-tears LOL! We will make our chain Sat. Oh, and I'm still trying to fit the t's into our budget as well. Sure wish we lived closer. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie...I think in the beginning we are trying so hard to just get thru it we dont cry (as much) But towards the end when its been so long since we have seen them, Murphy's law has beat us to the ground we are SO OVER IT !! I have cried ALOT this deployment. Its been so hard and sometimes when I hear his voice on that phone...I miss him so much I start crying all over again. Your not alone. I wish we lived closer too. Sending you a huge HUG :)

    ReplyDelete