I got my one page done and just love it. I cant believe how fast it all came together. The category is "ALL ABOUT ME" I titled mine ' JUST ME....turning 40' Some layouts come so easy and some are a struggle. This one was easy. I hope when we swap....they love it.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Just Me layout
The Scrapfabulous Chics ( my yahoo group ) are having a one page layout 'swap'
I got my one page done and just love it. I cant believe how fast it all came together. The category is "ALL ABOUT ME" I titled mine ' JUST ME....turning 40' Some layouts come so easy and some are a struggle. This one was easy. I hope when we swap....they love it.
I got my one page done and just love it. I cant believe how fast it all came together. The category is "ALL ABOUT ME" I titled mine ' JUST ME....turning 40' Some layouts come so easy and some are a struggle. This one was easy. I hope when we swap....they love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment