So...Its been over a month that I havent been on. I have to say so much has been happening...LIFE HAS TAKEN OVER. I'm afraid that happens sometimes. As for me and my medical issues. I have been to see a specialist, who decided that he would run his own tests and come up with his own diagnosis for whats happening to me. I am not sure how that makes me feel. should I be MORE NERVOUS or NOT. So I did exactly what a good patient does. I followed his directions. I made my follow up appt for 3/18 and re-did another 12 more vials of bloodwork. I'm trying to stay positive and doing lots of prayers.
My cousin is not doing so well. He is having lots of issues and my uncle is struggling with the overwhelming task of all of this. The heartache I feel over this is so intense. I just continue to believe that God has a plan. God will help us thru these struggles. All of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment