Saturday, February 6, 2010
More Prayers...
Today my heart is completely broken. I found out my sweet dear cousin ( 21 yrs.) is dieng of testiculiar cancer. It mestatsis and they give him less than a few months to live. My uncle will have to bury his second child, my cousin. There are just no words to express the deepest sorrow and grief I am feeling. We will be making a trip to the hospital to see him in Orlando next weekend. Just keep my family in your prayers. We need prayers this week. So many prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21y/o? So young!! I will keep praying.
ReplyDeleteI know this is a month later, but I'm just getting around to reading this. I am so so sorry Brenda. My brother had this cancer at 19. I really do wish your family the best during all of this. I love you sweet girl.
ReplyDelete