Friday, March 26, 2010

The Tired TOOF FAIRWY

Ok...so with James and Marin when their teeth came loose or out it was a big drama. James' teeth NEVER budged. He lost his first tooth at age 8 and eventually just had to have most of his baby teeth pulled. Which wasnt the greatest for him. Marins teeth were loose and did come out but she didnt want them too and would cry and ask if she was "DIENG??" It was the funniest thing. Jim and I would try SO hard not to laugh and help her thru it but honestly...she could have taken an academy award. Now Jon's tooth has been loose and well I will be honest I wasnt sure HOW he would do. I took him for his regualr dentist exam and she told me all his teeth on the bottom were loose but that they would be fine. Jon didnt seemed phased a bit??? OK. The dentist and I told him to wiggle it everyday. Well....he bit into his pj pants and pulled the dang tooth out. I was shocked. He just pulled it OUT. He came to me laughing and said...I LOST MY TOOF....I looked and sure enough he was bleeding and the tooth was on the floor. I couldnt believe it....WHAT NO DRAMA. NO $400 VISIT FOR AN EXTRACTION....NOTHING...just a tooth pulled out !! He was so happy. Out of the blue he starts saying. THE TOOF FAIRWY IS BRINGING ME $5's !!! I have no idea what tooth fairy told him that but regardless...$5's it is. We ran to the bathroom where he got a bit quiet and nervous at all the blood. Then he said I NEED A BAND AID. He was so funny...Needless to say I sent him to bed. Where he proceeded NOT to SLEEP. I checked on that boy every hour and finally by 2 AM and a very CRANKY TIRED TOOF FAIRWY got onto him to get to bed RIGHT NOW. The *humm** Tooth fairy FINALLY made it back to his room by 2:30. Only for Jon to wake her up at 4 :30 AM to show her the money. AYYEE...It was a LONG NIGHT...and there was a very weary tired toof fairwy the next day I can tell you that. I told Jim...next time its your turn buddy....


1 comment:

  1. Hope the fairy finally got some rest! He looks SOOOOOOO happy!!

    ReplyDelete