Saturday, January 23, 2010

Signed Up...

James varsity soccer season ends in March. He has already signed up for Rec season w/ Amelia Island Youth Soccer League. Today I signed Jonathon up for tee-ball season. Both boys are playing ball :)
They are all about it !! James was stoked that half of his varsity school team is signed up to play at AIY. That didnt happen last year. So he came home whooping it up. When I took Jon to sign up today he was so excited he couldnt contain himself. When we tried his uniform on for sizing purposes...he thought he was playing today. Broke my heart to tell him no, and he cried all the way home. I am so happy that the boys enjoy their sports. Something is to be said about staying active and focused. Sports keep them out of trouble and busy. Especially the teens. It keeps me running and sometimes conflicted and CRAZY...but thats a mom for you :) Always running, cheering her kiddo's on. GO YULEE HORNETS....GO AMELIA ISLAND...GO YULEE LITTLE LEAGUE :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I think sports are important also, if not a hobby!! Can't wait to see pics of them playing :)

    ReplyDelete