Thursday, January 14, 2010

FRUSTRATED....

Ok...So I took my car in to get an oil change and end up getting a tire rotation, wheel alignment, under carriage re-tacked up and finally the $20 oil change and the final price....drum roll please......$150's later. I almost had a FIT !!  We live on a budget like everyone else and I didnt think my coupn $16.99 oil change was going to cost me 7 times that much. The mechanic has no idea WHY the covering protecting the front portion of the car came un-done. But at one point it did. Of course I am driving on the high way so much to Ds.'s appts and back...that this bumping up and down caused more added pressure and wear on my front end tires. UUgghhh....so I spent 4 hours sitting at the dealership while they removed my front end tires and rotate them to the back. Hoping to save from getting NEW ONES before $40,000 miles. ( which I am NOT even CLOSE to that) Giving the rotated tires a wheel alignment and then tacking up the broken up under carriage cover. Last but not least the oil change. So I am frustrated....and I can scream out loud....AAAHHH
I actually went to where they had the car all up and they showed me what it was they were "fixing" So...I didnt get suckered and truthfully...it needed fixed which makes me even more aggravated. I shouldnt be fixing anything on a new car. Just frustrating....

No comments:

Post a Comment