Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nervous...

So...I am nervous...really nervous. I got a call from the Dr. and he asked if I could please come into the clinic. "He wants to discuss some test results w/ me" Hummm....That usually doesnt mean good news. No news is good news....having the Dr. ( not the nurse) track me down to come in "as soon as possible" is not good news. I had gone to the Dr. and had some bloodwork. I returned and he did some more blood tests and now I got the "call ". I am nervous....I am alone, w/ 3 kids who depend on me and husband who is deployed. I dont want to feel nervous...but I am. Saying some prayers today...

The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment