Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why do we PLAN things??

So....not sure why these things always seem to happen to us...BUT they do. You have to laugh your way thru it or cry. I tend to be positive and I try to laugh. It may take a few days to "find" humor in the life we experience but its there. There is always HUMOR. There has to be. I believe that...laugh and your heart feels happy. Well...no matter how hard we plan things. We try and we prepare but things always go crazy. I planned Jon's birthday party weeks ago. Went to walmart and ordered a cake. I was specific and filled the form out that was required. Double checked the dates and off I went. I went to Chick Fil A next. Explained that my son was wanting a party there. We set the same date and off I went. PLANNED & ORGANIZED, RIGHT??? Wrong...it all went wrong. Everything...I even went to Chick Fil A the day before to pre-pay for the meals and it still went WRONG. But we made the best of it. The baker at walmart put together a cake for me in 15 min. for my trouble she didnt charge us. While I was checking out a freind called to double check she was  in the right Chik Fil A...she was. They had forgotten about his party. 13 special needs 5-6 year olds coming and they were NOT ready !! I panicked. I wont lie...but I remained calm and expressed my dissatisfaction. The kids we thru into the play place and they seemed oblivious. SO thats what counts. Because right now they just had fun. We had chaos and stress but they had fun. No matter how hard I planned...why do we plan anyway? I am grateful for wonderful friends who came to my rescue and helped out.




No comments:

Post a Comment