Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two wishes...


OK....So...I am READY for a long phone call. The ship pulled in and that means work for my guy. We have spoken for 5 minutes all month. I am ready to just hear you laugh and for you to make me laugh. Its been a LONG month. I have had nothing but issues arise and make me nuts. All I really want is a phone call. YUP...one call. The kids would love to hear from him as well. Jonathon is asking for his dad. Today he asked me to get in my car and go GET HIM OFF THE SHIP. We are all really missing Daddy. Not ashamed to say his wife is leading the pack. Trying to stay positve and just hope that the he calls soon.



The very next wish for me would be a HUGE $$ TREE....Silly huh?? Sounds so selfish and materielistic but DANG...this economy is killing us all. The state of this country is really seriously sad and concerning. Jim has a job, its steady, and he wont get fired or laid off. I am so grateful for that. His pay get us thru but as the kids get older, their wants and needs get more expensive. Its so expensive raising children and I have 3 !! Its hard to juggle all of it. To evenly balance the "budget" and everytime I work on the bills or get paid. The demands on us are more and more. The $$ stays the same and the demand is just increasing. I would love to plant one of these in my backyard and let it grow. I remember my mom saying "yeah...just go to the backyard and pick it off the $$$ tree" LOL...we all wish we could grow one huh??

1 comment:

  1. Did you find that money tree yet? I feel you on this one. Living overseas the economy didn't effect us, but coming back stateside has been a HUGE wake up call. I really want to stay home with Tyler, but I think I am going to have to start looking for a job :( BTW I am loving your blog. Thanks for letting me read it!!

    ReplyDelete