Tuesday, November 24, 2009
There's No Place Like Home...
We will be going to my Mom's for Thanksgiving Day. James actually wanted to stay home. He is into his room and XBox 360. He never surfaces. Marin and Jon want to go see Grandma and my sister Bea. Jim wont be home. He will be eating turkey dinner Navy style. I am really hoping he got my care package and will have a little of home with him. We will drive back home on Thursday night. Marin has to babysit the nieghbors animals so we cant stay. Besides I need to be home by BLACK FRIDAY...I am going out and trying to get a big Jump start on the kids gifts, you know...Santa and I at work ;) I am hoping everyone has a beautiful holiday. Be thankful for all your blessings. Have a wonderful holiday and God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment