Wednesday, April 28, 2010
SO....
Jim jumped right into the Honey- we- need- to- do list !! We have replaced the water feature that the Armadillo got into last year with a new one. We planted $250's dollars worth of annuals, perinnuals, and fertilized, and mulched ( 10 bags ). We replaced spot lights, added new lights, cut the lawn front and back. We installed new verticals, 2 other sets of blinds. We got the car fixed ...new battery, belts and brakes. We did Marin's room makeover. We went to my Dr.'s appt for a biopsy and the LIST GOES ON. Having him home is so wonderful. We both enjoyed our off time together. But he will be returning back to work tomorrow and I cant believe how fast time flies when your having fun. I wont lie...I am sore as heck from all the physical outside labor but I love working with him and I am so blessed to have such a great husband. LIFE IS SO GOOD....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment