Well...I went home to my parents for Easter. We had a great time. We got there Friday afternoon...and stayed until Monday afternoon. On Friday we dyed eggs and Saturday we went to Lily's first soccer game of the season. I watched her and remembered James that small. He wove himself into the goalie net...Jim had to go get him out. Now I am watching my niece who looked pretty GOOD out there play with a bunch of little girl spunk ;) It was cute. After that we went to a carnival that Beatriz took us too. Jon loved that !! Saturday evening we went to Easter Vigil at St. Peter's in Deland. That was a beautiful...BEAUTIFUL MASS. Jon fell asleep in the pew, Mom and Bea came too...it was awesome to go home and eat some carrot cake and have such a wonderful day. Easter Sunday was just as INSPIRING !! Jonathon had a blast. with Lily and Amare searching for Eggs in my mom's yard !!! They each had a GOLDEN EGG to find. When they did they discovered some $$ hidden inside. I think James and Marin were bummed they didnt get to search this year. We had dinner with Tio Jose and Joey...he was released from Hospice until 8 pm to come celebrate Easter with us. I will hold these memories close. Jon was so happy to see Joey. I often wonder if he will understand Joeys passing. Its me...and I dont understand it...how will I say goodbye to that sweet boy. But I wont think of that sadness...I enjoyed every minute with him. I took pictures and I know later those will bring comfort. We went home on Monday. Great time spent w/ family together celebrating Easter. He has RISEN...Happy Easter 2010 We miss you Jim, wont be long...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment