Monday, May 10, 2010

MOSH

Went on a field trip to the Museum of Science & History with Jon's Kindergarten class. There were 6 K classes total approx 130 5 year olds. I can say we had FUN and I was totally EXHAUSTED. The great thing was there was alot of parent chaperones and we only had 3 kids. Not too bad. Jonathon LOVED it. We hadnt been to MOSH since Jon was in a STROLLER...so he actually got to walk around...touch and explore. Right UP a 6 yr olds alley. I think MOSH will be in our LIST of Family THINGS TO DO this summer. James and Marin havent been in years as well. There is an outside picnic area and we could pack a lunch and then walk to Friendship fountain and the Jax Skyline...YUP...sounds cool to do. Anyway...they had a great MY BODY exhibit and Jon loved it. I have to say it was my fave too. The kids were all squealing. Laughing and totally enjoying trying to pick the giant nose !! Gotta love it

No comments:

Post a Comment