Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Its July already??

Truthfully...who am I kidding ?? Its MID JULY already !! Not sure where our summer is going but its on the fast track to "OUTTA HERE" UUgghhh....Time is flying by us and I dislike when that happens.
The 4th of July wasn't a great big deal at our house this year. Jimmy had duty. The kids and I were alone. So I attempted to grill and burned everything to a nice charcoal crisp. In my defense...its a new grill and I haven't gotten the hang of this one yet. So dinner was burned dogs and burgers. I tried...I just failed doing it. LOL
Jonathon's afraid of fireworks so we hid indoors and just watched movies and chit chatted. My nephew JD was still here from Puerto Rico so we enjoyed any and all time spent with him. We miss him dearly when he is gone. I dropped him off back to my mom's house already. We got to spend 2 weeks with him. Here are some pics of his visit.


While JD was visiting us...Marin got her braces off. Now all 3 of the kids have no braces and just beautiful smiles. I love it. James got his off about 2 years ago, JD treatment finished last summer and now this summer was Marin's turn. We were all happy for her, especially JD...Take a look...

We just love having him with us. We bowled, went to the pool, beach, St, Mary's Aquatic Center and enjoyed our JD time.
Not sure whats in store for the rest of the month. We will just take each day as it comes and celebrate summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment