Well...It seems that like always I'm playing catch up to my blog. But its the end of the year and end of school, plus the kids activities. Our final recital took place on May 15, 2010. Marin danced her heart out and we couldnt have been prouder of her. She performed the opening and closing numbers, plus her ballet, tap, jazz, clogging and dance teams #'s. I am so happy she is old enough to change and take care of herself. I just got to sit and enjoy the show. Of course it also wouldnt be craziness in our house if we didnt have some running around to do. James JR. Prom was also on the same NIGHT. So Marin and I ran home from dress rehearsal and James got dresses in his tux and we got to take pictures. James didnt have a date, he went with his friends. Marin got him a boutineare and he looked so handsome. It actually brought me to tears. He looked so sharp and we were proud parents. After we took a ton of pics w/ James, Marin and I ran to the performing arts center and Jim took James to meet up with his friends for dinner and the hummer limo. He then ran w/ Jon to the performing arts center to see Marin's last few dances. Jon brought his "mae mae" flowers and we had coldstone ice cream afterwards. It was a busy day/ busy night but always a proud one for Jim and I as we watch our kids growing up. James enjoyed the prom. He called after and spent the night w/ friends. Marin danced her night away. I know she will miss dancing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment